Monday, February 6, 2012

Most Kids and My Brother Poem!

Most kids complain about having to walk to the bus stop when it is blistering out outside, or when it is bitter cold... my brother would give anything to walk up the driveway and catch the same bus as my cousins.

Most kinds cry when they get a scar from falling in the yard... my brother admires the scar left on his back from the surgery, Selective Dorsal Rhizostomy, which was a building block to be capable of walking.

Most kids frustrated when they can't walk or run just yet... my brother is happy to be able to crawl.

Most kids cry when they have to put down a game controller... my brother rejoices that he has the ability to move his fingers and hands to be able to play.

Most kids look at my brother and ask their parents, "Why is he life that?"... I just answer "God made his special for a reason, to impact the lives of others, so that they may see what they take for granted, and apply his story to their life."

No comments:

Post a Comment